Thursday 26 December 2013

What I would tell a 7 year old me

Dear 7 year old me,

Hey there! I'm from the future. Yes, really. Don't freak out, it's okay. I'm here to give you some advice that I hope will help you.

1) Make an attempt to learn your mother tongue. Arabic is a beautiful language, and you won't really know it in 10 years time unless you do.

2) Pester Mum and Dad to get you piano lessons. Or guitar lessons, so 10 years from now, you'll be a master at said instrument.

3) Enjoy life. Keep dressing up in cute princess dresses and dancing around the house in the middle of the night (which is probably around 10pm...) You're only young once, mini me.

4) Stop trying so hard to get people to like you. You're amazing just as you are. Don't change for anyone.

With love,
You, in 10 years time



What would you tell yourself? 

1 comment: