Tuesday 24 December 2013

What I want for Christmas

Dear Santa,

I know it's totally last minute and that Christmas is in just over 3 hours, but I thought better late than never, right?

I'll keep this short and sweet because I'm sure you're sick of reading letters by now.

1) I want to do well in my exams so that
2) I meet my offer to get into my chosen uni
3) Chocolate. Lots of chocolate.
4) I want 2014 to be an even better year than this one.

Please get me what I want, Santa. I even left you some mince pies, which you can eat if you're not already full from visiting every house in the world and eating. Not judging or anything. That's totally cool. I would do that if I could!

Also, I left some carrots for the reindeer. Except, they're kind of frozen. Hope they don't mind.

Merry Christmas!
- D


No comments:

Post a Comment