Tuesday 24 December 2013

How would you spend your last day on Earth?

If you knew that you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do today?

My answer:

First, do all the boring/necessary things. Go around and say goodbye to everyone, and tell them how much they mean to me. Make amends with any enemies.

Then, I'd eat. A lot. Chocolate, chips, ice cream... all of the most wonderful foods on the planet. You know, so I have reserves...

I would then try to really LIVE. Maybe go skydiving, or bungee jumping. Do something really exciting so that I'd go out with a bang. (Hopefully not literally, you know... if the bungee cord breaks. Which is perfectly viable.)

That would totally exhaust me, so I'd eat again... ;D

Then, as I'm lying on my death bed surrounded by my loved ones, I would say, "I left one million pounds in the..."

*dies*

Way to leave behind a legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment